By Kathleen Sindell, PhD
1. Getting the practical guidance you need to develop the most effective planning strategies: You are a professional. The topics in this symposium are current, in the news and timely. The educational sessions are great sources for discussions with your clients.
2. Participating in world-class educational events: This educational symposium focuses on the long-term financial planning of your clients. Top-notch presenters will provide first-hand knowledge of the latest methods and techniques for professional financial planning. Discussions on a variety of topics will include examining the tax landscape after the “fiscal cliff”, the latest global, national and regional economic and market outlooks, alternative investments, rethinking investment risk, the case for investing in U.S. equities, making the best use of 529 plans, planning for short life expectancies, retirement planning trends and maximizing Social Security benefits.
3. Connecting with a community of like-minded individuals: Network with your peers – the top planners, advisors and industry vendors in the region. Develop new friendships and business partnerships.
4. Effortlessly gaining continuing education credit: Earn 8 CFP CEU, 8 VA INS, 8 MD INS, 8 CIMA & 8 CPA CPE APPROVED!
5. Getting access to award-winning publications and research products: Visit with our sponsors to earn your Raffle Tickets for many valuable prizes. (Raffle prizes include three iPads and five $100 VISA Gift Cards)